- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Gaming MouseLogitech Gaming Mouse
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 10 - Mac
Logitech Optical Gaming Mouse G400, driver, software, Review, Install, manual, Download For Windows, And Mac- While a lot of pc gaming mice can truly enhance the responsiveness of your games, most of them fall under the catch of being feature-packed, while neglecting to be comfortable to make use of. This is especially real when you’re utilizing the mice for tasks aside from gaming. The Logitech Optical G400 does not have this issue. Actually, it is just one of the most comfortable video gaming mice we’ve ever before checked. The rounded buttons (in – forgive the pun – sharp contrast to the often uncomfortable severe elongate switches of the Rude Gameware Tough 5000 DPI Laser Pc Gaming Computer mouse V2) feel comfy to use and also never ever rub against your fingers when not being used. There aren’t that most of them, so the Logitech G400 Optical Pc gaming Mouse is absolutely not as personalized as the Rude Gameware computer mouse, or a lot of various other mice from SteelSeries, such as the SteelSeries Sensei Pro Quality Laser Mouse.
Two buttons on either side of the scroll wheel boost as well as reduce the DPI sensitivity of the computer mouse on the fly – a fantastic function that enables us to tweak the level of sensitivity of the computer mouse without having to exit, or perhaps stop, the video game we were playing. The four default DPI establishing you can scroll through (3600, 1800, 800, and also 400 dpi) are differed enough that you’ll notice a distinction as you experience them. If you desire extra specific control over the responsiveness of the computer mouse, you can change the DPI with the software program that includes the mouse. Another button establishes the mouse instantly to its default 800 dpi setup, while 2 buttons on the side function as forward and back switch for internet browsers as well as various other applications. These switches hardly ever obtain pressed inadvertently when you’re holding the computer mouse – a wonderful shock after making use of computer mice with similar switches that have caused mistakes.
A responsive, precise pc gaming mouse is super essential when you’re video gaming which workplace rodent that featured your COMPUTER could well be holding you back from achievement online. If you’re wanting to obtain the drop on someone in Fortnite or Peak Legends, you don’t want an uneasy, unresponsive computer mouse ruining your video game. PCGameBenchmark scores are all accumulated from ball games the Amazon area gives the most essential facets of a COMPUTER pc gaming computer mouse. We combine those scores to create a final portion ranking. Just how heavy a mouse is can be vital too, as well as this Logitech mouse weighs in at 0.29 lb (0.13 kg). PCGameBenchmark rankings are built up from the scores the Amazon.com community provides the most crucial aspects of a COMPUTER gaming mouse. We merge those scores to produce a percentile ranking.
Installing the driver on your system:
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file in File Explorer.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation.
Mouse Sensitivity Settings
- Windows 10 has a specific setting for mouse sensitivity,
- and you can find it easily in the control panel.
- Our favorite way to find this is to simply hit the Windows key,
- then type in “mouse settings” in the search bar.
- You should see “additional mouse options” pop up under the Related Settings tab.
- This is the same kind of mouse acceleration we discussed earlier in our Windows settings section.
- It’s bad! Don’t click on it! Turn mouse acceleration off in the games you play to avoid making the character move way further or way faster than you need to.
Here are some things you can do:
- Raise your DPI as high as you possibly can. This works to counteract the sensitivity issues your particular game may be giving you.
- Lower your in-game sensitivity to its lowest setting. This won’t cause you to lag, and it won’t completely freeze your character. But it’s good to start from the lowest rung to see what the actual problem is.
- Slowly raise your sensitivity. After you’ve lowered it all the way, start raising it slowly to see if you can identify a threshold in which the problems start becoming more prominent.