- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Gaming HeadsetLogitech Gaming Headset
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 10 - Mac
Logitech G930, Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930, driver, software, SetPoint, Review, Install, manual, Download For Windows, And Mac- To my delight, the G930 is definitely first-class when it pertains to competitive gameplay. Between mouse, key-board, and headset testimonials, I have played a great deal of Titanfall (as well as even gotten partially less poor at it), and I’ve never ever heard it sound just as with the G930. Every shot discharged, every agitated dive, and every exploding fight mech made me seem like I got on an advanced battleground rather than at a desk. The surround sound made it easy to inform where my opponents were coming from. I traipsed around Revolutionary-era Paris for a while, listening to the conversations of the people as well as engaging in swordfights with foppish aristocrats, however, absolutely nothing bowled me over regarding the experience. The microphone is similarly clear and also audible. You can even modulate the pitch as well as the tone of your voice, or make use of a voice avatar (such as an unusual or a robot), however, I located these functions rather obnoxiously. It’s most likely better to just use the mic as-is and also leave voice modulation to the specialists.
The G930 is like the G230 and G430 in numerous means, and also when it pertains to the sound high quality of songs, this resemblance is a drawback. Songs seem level, boring, and remote, and equalization choices can only assist so much. Presets for various styles could have made a globe of difference right here, which just makes their absence much more keenly felt. I tried the G930 with excerpts from Handel’s “Messiah,” “Carry Me Back” by Old Crow Medication Show, as well as “Salty Pet Dog” by Flogging Molly. None of them seemed excellent, specifically contrasted to the surprisingly good music quality of the competing Corsair H2100. The soundscape was tinny as well as ordinary. While every note was clear, it was as though a person had actually operatively removed the interest from each track. As a cordless headset, the G930 additionally does not have something I appreciated about the G230 as well as the G430 versions: the default sound jack.
Taking the G930 with you on a bus or a train isn’t actually an alternative, given that you can’t plug it into your cellphone or tablet computer, and also there’s no Bluetooth choice. As songs outer, there’s nearly nothing to advise right here. Among the best features of the G230 as well as G430 headsets was the method they felt, as well as the G930 proceeds that comfy tradition. Thanks to the charitable cushioning around the headband and also earcups, I could wear the headset for hrs at a time with no discomfort. The flexible headband made it easy to get a close fit, and the rotating earcups satisfied my head’s shapes and size. My only issue was that the bottom of the earcups weighed down on my salivary glands, which developed a really uncommon feeling in my cheeks. I handed the G930 off to an associate that stated he found the gadget rather hefty, and that the earcups didn’t fit well around the bottom of his ears. He really did not really feel the very same pressure on his jaw that I did, nonetheless, and he discovered it comfy total, even after greater than an hr of use. source support.logi.com
Logitech G930 Installing the driver on your system:
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file in File Explorer.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation.
Logitech G930 Headset Sensitivity Settings
- Windows 10 has a specific setting for mouse sensitivity,
- and you can find it easily in the control panel.
- Our favorite way to find this is to simply hit the Windows key,
- then type in “mouse settings” in the search bar.
- You should see “additional mouse options” pop up under the Related Settings tab.
Logitech G930 Headset Acceleration
- This is the same kind of mouse acceleration we discussed earlier in our Windows settings section.
- It’s bad! Don’t click on it! Turn mouse acceleration off in the games you play to avoid making the character move way further or way faster than you need to.
Logitech G930 Here are some things you can do:
- Raise your DPI as high as you possibly can. This works to counteract the sensitivity issues your particular game may be giving you.
- Lower your in-game sensitivity to its lowest setting. This won’t cause you to lag, and it won’t completely freeze your character. But it’s good to start from the lowest rung to see what the actual problem is.
- Slowly raise your sensitivity. After you’ve lowered it all the way, start raising it slowly to see if you can identify a threshold in which the problems start becoming more prominent.