- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Gaming MouseLogitech Gaming Mouse
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 10 - Mac
Logitech G903 Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse, driver, software, Review, Install, manual, Download For Windows And Mac- In addition to that, you’ve obtained basic left as well as right-click, middle-click, plus two switches that by default are mapped to dpi-swapping. These switches are a bit awkward, positioned behind the mouse wheel, however that’s only a problem if you plan on switching dpi typically. For me, that’s more of a conscious maneuver than something I do mid-match, so the unpleasant positioning doesn’t trouble me much– actually, it avoids unintended clicks, which is an issue I occasionally run into on the G502 (where the dpi buttons are next to the left click). Mentioning the computer mouse wheel, there’s technically the 10th button on the G903, directly behind the computer mouse wheel. Like on the G502, this switch has a solitary objective: to change the computer mouse wheel from a smooth glide to a clunky “stepped” action.
I have actually concerned value this attribute throughout the years, commonly swapping to a smooth mouse wheel while searching the net, then back to a tipped wheel when I need accuracy– while gaming, for instance. One vital aspect that’s nonetheless hard to communicate in words is just how outstanding the G903’s various buttons feel. It’s instantly obvious when going back and forth between the G703 and G903, to say nothing of various rivals. The G903’s left and also the best click are on a hair-trigger, and also even the tiniest weight suffices to trigger them. Same with the thumb switches– they’re exceptionally fast to respond. Some may do not like exactly how light a touch the G903 demands, preferring a meatier and also a lot more solid click. I get that– the G903 does not have that guaranteeing “yes, you have actually clicked me” really feel that some computer mice have. There’s no contesting though that the G903 is exceptional transforming reflexes right into authorized actions. It’s immediate. Easy.
That boils down to the sensing unit, too. Like the G502 and also most other high-end Logitech mice, the G903 makes use of the PWM3366 sensor. We’ve composed at length about the 3366 in the past, however, suffice it to state, it’s still among one of the most precise and also exact sensors on the marketplace, and also the execution right here is a place on. Moving from the G502, I got in all my common dpi setups, as well as other than the form, it was like I hadn’t also altered mice. As for the battery, also without Powerplay the G903 is commendable. I obtained two to three days of hard usage (10-12 hours) out of the G903 while evaluating Divinity: Original Sin II before the battery diminished to zero. That’s in line with Logitech’s figures, which promote 24 to 30 hrs of battery relying on your illumination arrangement. At that point, you’ll need to plug in the included Micro USB wire and temporarily transform your G903 right into a wired mouse for about two hrs as the battery recharges.
Installing the driver on your system:
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file in File Explorer.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation.
Mouse Sensitivity Settings
- Windows 10 has a specific setting for mouse sensitivity,
- and you can find it easily in the control panel.
- Our favorite way to find this is to simply hit the Windows key,
- then type in “mouse settings” in the search bar.
- You should see “additional mouse options” pop up under the Related Settings tab.
- This is the same kind of mouse acceleration we discussed earlier in our Windows settings section.
- It’s bad! Don’t click on it! Turn mouse acceleration off in the games you play to avoid making the character move way further or way faster than you need to.
Here are some things you can do:
- Raise your DPI as high as you possibly can. This works to counteract the sensitivity issues your particular game may be giving you.
- Lower your in-game sensitivity to its lowest setting. This won’t cause you to lag, and it won’t completely freeze your character. But it’s good to start from the lowest rung to see what the actual problem is.
- Slowly raise your sensitivity. After you’ve lowered it all the way, start raising it slowly to see if you can identify a threshold in which the problems start becoming more prominent.