- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Gaming MouseLogitech Gaming Mouse
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 10 - Mac
Logitech G703 Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse, driver, software, Review, Install, manual, Download For Windows And Mac- While the G903 takes a kitchen-sink technique to make with an ambidextrous style and all sorts of attributes, the G703 is rather pedestrian. It is shaped like well a mouse. If you were to state, “generic PC mouse” to a complete stranger, this is the shape they would envision. It has a mid-profile curve that is sloped upwards towards the left, comfortably suitable a right-handed grip. A pair of big thumb buttons with gratifying click action embellish the left side. Unlike the G903, which can switch-hit for lefties, the G703 is for right-handed users just. The form will certainly operate in a claw grasp for those with large hands or a palm grasp for those with smaller sized hands.
Up top, the rubbery computer mouse wheel has a comfortable rubbery layer and also knurling, with scrolling action that has soft detents– it doesn’t audibly “click” as you scroll it, however, you can feel the notches just great. The wheel does not wobble and has an extremely firm click activity, however, it can’t be clicked to the left or right like on the G903. Listed below the wheel is a solitary DPI changing switch. The major left and also appropriate switches have shallow traveling and a good distinct click with a fast return. It’s well-suited to a lot of fast hitting. It uses the exact same Omron buttons, ranked for 50 million clicks, as the G903. Around the front, you’ll discover the micro-USB charge port, with the exact same custom form as the G903. This design makes it very easy to get the plugin and also out promptly and also maintains it secure even throughout warmed pc gaming sessions.
The bottom is decorated with a basic on/off button and also the round coin-shaped dock for the POWERCORE component, need to you decide to purchase the $100 POWERPLAY computer mouse pad. If you don’t there’s simply an easy plastic cover and an optional 10-gram weight. Without it, the G703 weighs ‘106’ grams/’108′ grams with the POWERCORE module. That’s quite light for a cordless computer mouse as well as is on par with a great deal of wired video gaming mice. Certainly, these days we can expect a $100 gaming mouse to have RGB illumination. The G logo design on the back and also a red stripe along the center of the mouse wheel will radiance to any kind of shade you set it to, or can be set to a pulsing “breathing impact” pattern or to cycle through colors. Similar to all Logitech’s G series video gaming products, optional integration between the software application and also Overwolf can enable your video games to regulate the illumination.
Installing the driver on your system:
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file in File Explorer.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation.
Mouse Sensitivity Settings
- Windows 10 has a specific setting for mouse sensitivity,
- and you can find it easily in the control panel.
- Our favorite way to find this is to simply hit the Windows key,
- then type in “mouse settings” in the search bar.
- You should see “additional mouse options” pop up under the Related Settings tab.
- This is the same kind of mouse acceleration we discussed earlier in our Windows settings section.
- It’s bad! Don’t click on it! Turn mouse acceleration off in the games you play to avoid making the character move way further or way faster than you need to.
Here are some things you can do:
- Raise your DPI as high as you possibly can. This works to counteract the sensitivity issues your particular game may be giving you.
- Lower your in-game sensitivity to its lowest setting. This won’t cause you to lag, and it won’t completely freeze your character. But it’s good to start from the lowest rung to see what the actual problem is.
- Slowly raise your sensitivity. After you’ve lowered it all the way, start raising it slowly to see if you can identify a threshold in which the problems start becoming more prominent.