- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Gaming MouseLogitech Gaming Mouse
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 10 - Mac
Logitech G703 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse, driver, software, Review, Install, manual, Download For Windows And Mac- The G703’s design is rather ‘traditional’, with a right-handed ergonomic form that fits well in the hand. The UK variation of the mouse is jet black, with a smooth plastic finish along the top, as well as a soft-touch rubber on either side. It certainly isn’t one of the most distinctive mice I have actually ever before seen, but it feels wonderful in the hand, which’s perhaps all that matters. The Logitech logo remains on the front of the computer mouse as well as is fully backlit with bright RGB lights. The common left- and also right-clicks are located up-top, sandwiching the textured rubber RGB scroll wheel. There’s also a DPI toggle button below, although on a computer mouse this expensive, I would certainly have expected to discover two switches rather than one.
Attaching the mouse to your PC is straightforward, as Logitech favorably offers a long-wired cable for charging, as well as a USB dongle for wireless operation. The cable attaches to the receiver through a little work desk stand, which not just permits interruption-free pc gaming, however a fast and also simple means to charge when the battery runs low. On the bottom of the tool, you’ll locate the optical sensor, optional 10g weight adjustment plate, as well as a black component that can be exchanged out for Logitech’s PowerPlay chip. Utilizing induction cordless charging, the plate will certainly indicate you never ever need to charge the mouse, with the PowerPlay mat constantly topping up the G703. It’s super-cool technology, as well as it solves the most significant gripe I have with cordless computer mice. However, the system costs an eye-watering ₤ 100, which doubles the price of an already expensive mouse.
When it concerns efficiency, there’s plenty to applaud below– and also really little to whine around. I have actually been playing hours upon hours of XCOM 2 and Player Unidentified’s Battlegrounds, as well as have actually been loving every second. With a weight of 107g, the G703 isn’t the outright lightest mouse on the marketplace, but for a wireless mouse, it’s greater than practical. The equilibrium does feel slightly off when gotten given that the rather bottom-heavy weight circulation is a little strange. This isn’t something you’ll see in typical use though, as well as the computer mouse stays very comfortable to utilize. The Pixart PMW3366 sensor has an optimum 12,000 DPI and has executed wonderfully throughout the entire spectrum. Tracking is taken care of superbly, providing precision for lining up those sniper shots, as well as dependability when promptly spinning to deal with the oncoming adversary. It isn’t quite just as good as the real Move sensing unit located in SteelSeries’ newest computer mice, yet it’s close sufficient.
Installing the driver on your system:
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file in File Explorer.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation.
Mouse Sensitivity Settings
- Windows 10 has a specific setting for mouse sensitivity,
- and you can find it easily in the control panel.
- Our favorite way to find this is to simply hit the Windows key,
- then type in “mouse settings” in the search bar.
- You should see “additional mouse options” pop up under the Related Settings tab.
- This is the same kind of mouse acceleration we discussed earlier in our Windows settings section.
- It’s bad! Don’t click on it! Turn mouse acceleration off in the games you play to avoid making the character move way further or way faster than you need to.
Here are some things you can do:
- Raise your DPI as high as you possibly can. This works to counteract the sensitivity issues your particular game may be giving you.
- Lower your in-game sensitivity to its lowest setting. This won’t cause you to lag, and it won’t completely freeze your character. But it’s good to start from the lowest rung to see what the actual problem is.
- Slowly raise your sensitivity. After you’ve lowered it all the way, start raising it slowly to see if you can identify a threshold in which the problems start becoming more prominent.