- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Gaming MouseLogitech Gaming Mouse
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 10 - Mac
Logitech G700s Rechargeable Gaming Mouse, driver, software, Review, Install, manual, Download For Windows, And Mac-The G700s is, by far, among one of the most comfortable computer mice that we have actually assessed. The computer mouse’s textured, grooved thumb-rest fit our thumb completely. The computer mouse’s form fits our hand almost perfectly when we had fun with either a palm or claw grip. The G700s also provide almost optimal support for any hand size, however, left-handed individuals run out luck: The computer mouse is just readily available in a right-hand arrangement. It would certainly be simple to obtain bewildered by the G700s’ 13 buttons, yet Logitech did a great job of spacing them out. Along with the left- and ideal mouse switches, there are 4 thumb buttons, three even more for the index finger, as well as one below the scroll wheel. The scroll wheel itself clicks in three directions.
However this wheel is the G700s’ greatest weakness; unbelievably sensitive, it supplies no resistance whatsoever. You’ll scroll everywhere while attempting to left- and also right-click till you find out to keep your fingers away from the scroll wheel. This is ridiculous sufficient when surfing the Web or creating records, however can be definitely ruining in the middle of a pitched on-line battle. There is a button that alters the smooth scroll wheel to a normal, notched one. Nonetheless, this button is exceptionally easy to hit while attempting to change the dots-per-inch (DPI) level of sensitivity, as both buttons are right alongside one another. The extra switches serve yet to come with their own set of cautions. The thumb switches are distinct and easy to reach, yet without a distinct click, they feel mushy as well as unfulfilling. The index-finger switches are much stronger, yet the bottom 2 buttons feel nearly the same.
Making a cordless computer mouse equally as receptive as its wired counterparts have commonly been really hard, yet the G700s succeeds as both a wired and also a cordless router. We found the mouse to be responsive, specific, as well as precise, whether we were dealing with a day-to-day software program or playing video games. The only exemption, as reviewed over, is the fiddly scroll wheel, which hinders of whatever. In “BioShock Infinite,” we had sufficient buttons to jump, crouch, pick up items, and switch tools. Transforming DPI on the fly was also useful when trimming opponents down with a Gatling gun or picking them off purposefully with a handgun. The G700s functioned in a similar way well with both “Batman: Arkham City” and “StarCraft II.” Its 13 buttons were just sufficient to set our most helpful commands without completely cluttering the computer mouse. Sliding around as the Caped Crusader or controlling Terran armies versus their Zerg enemies were likewise simple jobs.
Installing the driver on your system:
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file in File Explorer.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation.
Mouse Sensitivity Settings
- Windows 10 has a specific setting for mouse sensitivity,
- and you can find it easily in the control panel.
- Our favorite way to find this is to simply hit the Windows key,
- then type in “mouse settings” in the search bar.
- You should see “additional mouse options” pop up under the Related Settings tab.
- This is the same kind of mouse acceleration we discussed earlier in our Windows settings section.
- It’s bad! Don’t click on it! Turn mouse acceleration off in the games you play to avoid making the character move way further or way faster than you need to.
Here are some things you can do:
- Raise your DPI as high as you possibly can. This works to counteract the sensitivity issues your particular game may be giving you.
- Lower your in-game sensitivity to its lowest setting. This won’t cause you to lag, and it won’t completely freeze your character. But it’s good to start from the lowest rung to see what the actual problem is.
- Slowly raise your sensitivity. After you’ve lowered it all the way, start raising it slowly to see if you can identify a threshold in which the problems start becoming more prominent.