- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Gaming KeyboardsLogitech Gaming Keyboards
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 10 - Mac
Logitech G613 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, driver, software, SetPoint, Review, Install, manual, Download For Windows, And Mac- As cordless key-boards go, the G613 is a pretty significant bit of kit. Determining 216mm broad and considering 1.46 kg (with batteries), the keyboard is dramatically heavier as well as larger than the completing Corsair K63, which has an extra portable tenkeyless design and also weighs in at 1.09 kg. Logitech has utilized the additional property to pack the keyboard with discrete media manages on the leading left of the board, and also six macro keys on its left. My only small quibble with the tricks is the different buttons for volume up and down, which makes rapidly changing degrees throughout heated video games sessions a touch fiddly. I would certainly likewise have preferred a roller control– although, once again, this is a small inconvenience. The absence of any form of LED backlighting or a USB passthrough is a little tougher to forget. I have actually never been a follower of RGB illumination, but there are lots of gamers that like it, both for celebrating especially great eliminates and mapping games’ control schemes. This will likewise be a concern for gamers who favor playing in the dark.
I understand that Logitech selected to leave out both due to the impact on the G613’s battery life, however coming from the outstanding Corsair K95 RGB Platinum wired keyboard, I certainly felt their absence during extended gaming sessions. The lack of a USB passthrough indicates you’ll have to make use of nothing but wireless peripherals when resting far from your computer system. The good news is, these problems are forgivable since this keyboard provides in virtually every other location. The plastic chassis and also sizeable palm remainder really feel well made and also don’t experience any type of flex, also when consulted with heavy inputting. The configuration is likewise a doddle thanks to Bluetooth and also Logitech’s ‘Lightspeed’ cordless assistance. The addition of Bluetooth makes it simple to attach the key-board to most laptops as well as tablets, yet if you want a tip-top, latency-free pc gaming experience then you’ll intend to make use of Lightspeed connectivity. Sadly, this entails sacrificing a USB 3.0 port on your COMPUTER for the included Lightspeed dongle, yet in my mind, it’s most definitely worth it.
Lightspeed is an exclusive wireless technology that Logitech claims will certainly provide video games a crazy and also undetectable 1ms feedback price. With real-world usage, I located the tech functions a treat, and I’m yet to experience any kind of connection or latency concerns video gaming on the G613. Resting on my sofa a great 5 meters from my COMPUTER, the connection was lightning-fast as well as the key-board signed up every command immediately. The device’s Romer-G vital switches likewise work a treat. Romer-G essential switches are custom-made technology established by Logitech and Omron. They’re developed to have a shorter traveling distance than regular keyboards, plus a 1.5 mm actuation factor and also an actuation force of 45g. The end result is a keyboard that feels a little like it has Brown Cherry MX switches over. The major distinction I have actually seen is that keys have a springier activity and also are visibly quieter than their Red Cherry MX competitors.
Installing the driver on your system:
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file in File Explorer.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation.
Keyboard Sensitivity Settings
- Windows 10 has a specific setting for mouse sensitivity,
- and you can find it easily in the control panel.
- Our favorite way to find this is to simply hit the Windows key,
- then type in “mouse settings” in the search bar.
- You should see “additional mouse options” pop up under the Related Settings tab.
- This is the same kind of mouse acceleration we discussed earlier in our Windows settings section.
- It’s bad! Don’t click on it! Turn mouse acceleration off in the games you play to avoid making the character move way further or way faster than you need to.
Here are some things you can do:
- Raise your DPI as high as you possibly can. This works to counteract the sensitivity issues your particular game may be giving you.
- Lower your in-game sensitivity to its lowest setting. This won’t cause you to lag, and it won’t completely freeze your character. But it’s good to start from the lowest rung to see what the actual problem is.
- Slowly raise your sensitivity. After you’ve lowered it all the way, start raising it slowly to see if you can identify a threshold in which the problems start becoming more prominent.