- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Gaming HeadsetLogitech Gaming Headset
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 10 - Mac
Logitech G533 Wireless Gaming Headset, driver, software, SetPoint, Review, Install, manual, Download For Windows, And Mac- The G533 headset looks fairly plain. It avoids the light’s impacts of the G933 for unlit, ordinary black plastic. This doesn’t suggest the headset looks cheap, nonetheless. The earcups are a good combination of appearances, with attractive flat, glossy back panels raised over matte contours, which remain in turn ringed with more shiny plastic. It’s refined and elegant for a video gaming headset and really feels significantly much more premium than the wired Logitech G231 Prodigy. The extra padding isn’t extremely thick compared to the Turtle Beach Elite Pro Tournament Headset, yet there’s simply sufficient product to let the headset conveniently relax around your head, as well as the textile guarantees your ears, as well as scalp, can take a breath. The earpads behave and also large, totally bordering your ears without touching them. It’s a light fit you can put on for hours uncreative.
earcup. The microphone itself rests on a little, adaptable metal arm that pulls back into the boom arm, letting you change its setting. When not in use, the mic turns up to sit unobtrusively versus the earcup, automatically silencing at the same time. The controls and also connections are likewise on the left earcup, prepared around the bent matte side. A power switch and also manual mic mute switch sits above a large, distinctive quantity dial. A micro USB port for billing the headset faces down. Thanks to a bass-heavy noise, the G533 really draws out the sounds of battle in video games. I played some Overwatch on a Razer Blade Pro, as well as the shooting as well as explosions came through the headset with plenty of pressure. D.Va’s guns audio thumpy however slightly muffled (a typical presentation, because her weapons don’t have a sharp report like McCree’s or even Soldier 76’s), and Phara’s rocket barrages are powerful. The swelling, epic movie-style soundtrack of Overwatch maintained its presence via the fighting, matching the activity with its overblown horns. Nevertheless, with every one of these standings in the front of the mix, personality voices ended up a little in the background.
This comes to be a bigger issue when you add a group voice conversation to the mix. Headsets like the Steelseries Arctis 7 and also the Astro Gaming A50 have dials or switches that readjust the balance between video game and chat sound. The G533 doesn’t have any way to adjust the balance on the headset itself, so you’ll intend to make certain your degrees are established appropriately prior to jumping into a video game. Like the G933, the G533 creates a substitute 7.1-channel border sound by having fun with the balance between each ear’s 40mm chauffeur. It can’t create a genuine surround experience because of the use of stereo drivers and also the acoustic restrictions of earphones, however, it does an admirable job of providing some type of directional imaging. I could not recognize audio resources from straight in front of or behind me in Overwatch, however, the left-right move of the headset gave me a common sense of where the activity was taking place at my sides. I can hear teammates running around and also in front of me, tracking their motions as they combated around edges. source support.logi.com
Logitech G533 Installing the driver on your system:
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file in File Explorer.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation.
Logitech G533 Headset Sensitivity Settings
- Windows 10 has a specific setting for mouse sensitivity,
- and you can find it easily in the control panel.
- Our favorite way to find this is to simply hit the Windows key,
- then type in “mouse settings” in the search bar.
- You should see “additional mouse options” pop up under the Related Settings tab.
Logitech G533 Headset Acceleration
- This is the same kind of mouse acceleration we discussed earlier in our Windows settings section.
- It’s bad! Don’t click on it! Turn mouse acceleration off in the games you play to avoid making the character move way further or way faster than you need to.
Logitech G533 Here are some things you can do:
- Raise your DPI as high as you possibly can. This works to counteract the sensitivity issues your particular game may be giving you.
- Lower your in-game sensitivity to its lowest setting. This won’t cause you to lag, and it won’t completely freeze your character. But it’s good to start from the lowest rung to see what the actual problem is.
- Slowly raise your sensitivity. After you’ve lowered it all the way, start raising it slowly to see if you can identify a threshold in which the problems start becoming more prominent.