- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Gaming KeyboardsLogitech Gaming Keyboards
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 10 - Mac
Logitech G512 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, driver, software, SetPoint, Review, Install, manual, Download For Windows And Mac- The Logitech G512 is a portable, full-size keyboard; there is little threw away space on the keyboard deck. The deck has an aluminum top and feels unfailing. It does not look or feel like a spending plan peripheral. The drifting, black secrets supply a good comparison against the charcoal grey carbon coating of the deck. The only branding to be seen is the tiny G logo design on the keyboard’s top-right edge. Under, you’ll locate a channel to help you course cables under the keyboard. Six rubber feet maintain the key-board from gliding around your desk. Two wide, strong feet (with rubber feet of their own) allow you to raise the back edge of the keyboard for a various keying angle. A USB passthrough port beings in the top-right corner, a hassle-free attribute that goes missing on a lot of keyboards at the rate variety, consisting of the Colder Master CK552.
The G512 Carbon has a thick braided wire that sticks out not from the center of the key-board but over on the appropriate side near the USB port; it’s a wise option because it makes it simpler for the cord to pass around your display stand. Advantage, too, since the braided cord is so thick that it’s not extremely adaptable. The keyboard needs you to occupy not one however 2 USB ports on your COMPUTER as a result of the USB passthrough. You have to make do without1 a wrist rest or purchase one independently; unlike the G513, the G512 Carbon does not include such a convenience in the package. With both the G512 Carbon as well as G513, Logitech offers its very own exclusive mechanical switches in the three major tastes: direct, responsive, and also clicky. It supplies Romer-G Linear and Tactile changes from Japanese supplier Omron, and also Logitech looked to Chinese manufacturer Kailh for its brand-new GX Blue changes.
The Romer-G Linear is similar to a Cherry MX Red button with a smooth keystroke, the Romer-G Tactile is closer to a Cherry MX Brown with a tactile bump with each keystroke, and the1 GX Blue1 is an analog1 to a Cherry MX Blue with a tactile bump accompanied by a distinct click with each keystroke. Congratulations to Logitech for offering players a selection of buttons for these key-boards. For the G512 Carbon, it sent me the clicky GX Blue switches. The GX Blue switches have an actuation range of 1.9 mm, total travel of 4mm, and an actuation pressure of 50g, which are the specific very same specifications as the Cherry MX Blue change aside from having.1 mm much less actuation distance. Logitech follows the common keyboard layout for the G512 Carbon; there are no additionals for media control or a quantity dial.
Installing the driver on your system:
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file in File Explorer.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation.
Keyboard Sensitivity Settings
- Windows 10 has a specific setting for mouse sensitivity,
- and you can find it easily in the control panel.
- Our favorite way to find this is to simply hit the Windows key,
- then type in “mouse settings” in the search bar.
- You should see “additional mouse options” pop up under the Related Settings tab.
- This is the same kind of mouse acceleration we discussed earlier in our Windows settings section.
- It’s bad! Don’t click on it! Turn mouse acceleration off in the games you play to avoid making the character move way further or way faster than you need to.
Here are some things you can do:
- Raise your DPI as high as you possibly can. This works to counteract the sensitivity issues your particular game may be giving you.
- Lower your in-game sensitivity to its lowest setting. This won’t cause you to lag, and it won’t completely freeze your character. But it’s good to start from the lowest rung to see what the actual problem is.
- Slowly raise your sensitivity. After you’ve lowered it all the way, start raising it slowly to see if you can identify a threshold in which the problems start becoming more prominent.