- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Gaming MouseLogitech Gaming Mouse
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 10 - Mac
Logitech G502 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse, driver, software, Review, Install, manual, Download For Windows And Mac- Here’s the small wonder that Logitech pulled it off: The G502 Lightspeed, though entirely revamped inside, is a dead ringer for the old G502 Proteus Spectrum. If you reduced the cable off of the old version, you’d generally have the LightSpeed. It’s impressive. Logitech’s most preferred, ergonomic gaming mouse looks the same despite some severe re-engineering. So allow’s be clear. This is a right-handed pc gaming computer mouse with gaming features: an angular, matte black design, two RGB light zones (one of them is the Logitech G logo design), plus red stripes as well as rubberized accents that are practical, yet additionally offer the computer mouse an edgy appearance. There’s still a rubberized, U-shaped remainder for your thumb, a comfy rounded hump, and elongated buttons that really feel good in both a claw and also handhold. And all of this considers less than the old wired design at just 114 grams (4.3 ounces), in spite of the battery inside.
The weight, incidentally, is customizable. The weight system gets on an all-time low and also highlights several of the greatest adjustments to the computer mouse. If you like a much heavier mouse or want to weigh the computer mouse much more away or the various other, you can add an added 16g using two 4g weights as well as four 2g weights. The bigger weights suit a pop-out puck (a lot more on this puck listed below), as well as a plate around the sensing unit reveals space for the smaller sized weights, which you can place in 4 various areas. The G502 Lightspeed is likewise suitable with Logitech’s Powerplay wireless billing system (a lot more on that later). If you decide to make use of that, you need to replace the puck that comes with the mouse with a cordless charging puck. That suggests that if you utilize cordless billing, you can not add the 8g of weight to the back. Some die-hards may notice that the scroll wheel, which was made entirely of metal on the initial G502, is a little much less sturdy this time around.
It has a rubberized grasp as well as really feels actually light. Just like the original, there’s a button to switch between smooth and clicky, notched scrolling. At the cost of adding some weight, the G502 Lightspeed works with Logitech’s Powerplay charging mouse pad, which connects into your COMPUTER by means of USB Type-A. This is largely exactly how I used it, so I didn’t require to fret about charging it. (For those utilizing it without the charging mat, Logitech asserts 2 days of use with default lighting as well as 60 with no lights.) The G502 Lightspeed works with Logitech’s G Hub software program, where you have the capacity to reprogram switches, tailor RGB, and also change DPI sensitivity. So those who intend to obtain truly fine-grained with their rodent personalization will be spending a great amount of time right here.
Installing the driver on your system:
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file in File Explorer.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation.
Mouse Sensitivity Settings
- Windows 10 has a specific setting for mouse sensitivity,
- and you can find it easily in the control panel.
- Our favorite way to find this is to simply hit the Windows key,
- then type in “mouse settings” in the search bar.
- You should see “additional mouse options” pop up under the Related Settings tab.
- This is the same kind of mouse acceleration we discussed earlier in our Windows settings section.
- It’s bad! Don’t click on it! Turn mouse acceleration off in the games you play to avoid making the character move way further or way faster than you need to.
Here are some things you can do:
- Raise your DPI as high as you possibly can. This works to counteract the sensitivity issues your particular game may be giving you.
- Lower your in-game sensitivity to its lowest setting. This won’t cause you to lag, and it won’t completely freeze your character. But it’s good to start from the lowest rung to see what the actual problem is.
- Slowly raise your sensitivity. After you’ve lowered it all the way, start raising it slowly to see if you can identify a threshold in which the problems start becoming more prominent.