- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Gaming MouseLogitech Gaming Mouse
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 10 - Mac
Logitech G502 HERO Gaming Mouse, driver, software, Review, Install, manual, Download For Windows And Mac- If you’re familiar with the previous model of the G502, do not expect to see much change outside. It’s still the dark, moody, angular, Batmobile-like computer mouse that it’s always been. It looks weird in an office atmosphere however fits in a pc gaming battle terminal just great. The construct combines matte black plastic for the primary buttons and also grasps and also puts shiny plastic in between the mouse’s aesthetically different sections and on the added switches. The matte plastic does a great task of concealing hand oil, but the shiny plastic prices even worse. The scroll wheel is glossy, metallic, and nicely scratched. A button just behind the scroll wheel toggles the notched scrolling, and also it’s a real joy with noticeable clicks. Toggling the computer mouse for infinite scrolling lets the wheel spin so openly that a good flick can maintain it spinning for over 10 secs. Terms of the solution and other long files have actually never been easier to not check out.
Though the G502’s general develop high quality feels strong, all the difficult angles almost make it seem like this mouse could draw blood. The two switches to the left of the main click also oddly hang over the edge as well as really feel as though they can snap off conveniently. The G502 Hero features personalized RGB lighting for the DPI indications and the Logitech G logo design. Both lighting zones are smartly positioned so they show up in between your thumb and also index finger when holding the mouse. By default, the DPI indicators do not remain lit, however. Essentially, button positioning is great. The 3 thumb switches are simple to differentiate by feel, well available, however hard to misclick. Some people might fight with the two switches on the left of the key mouse button. We maintain them set to DPI switches over, and the forward-most one is simple sufficient to accidentally hit and also feel the whiplash of an unexpectedly much quicker mouse.
The Logitech G502 Hero features the 1,000 Hz polling price and also 1ms response time as expected from a proper gaming computer mouse, and also we barely notice any drawbacks in this department. However, the Hero sensing unit is what aids the mouse sparkle. The Hero sensor provides perfect monitoring from our experience with it. It sustains a DPI range from 100 to 16,000, though we find the ceiling mainly useless. What issues is just how well it reacts to our hand motions and just how constant it is. We never discover weird mouse activities. As well as, thanks to tracking at max rates over 400 inches-per-second and max accelerations over 40Gs, it’ll be hard to push this mouse past its restriction. We experienced a lot of Black Ops 4’s Black Out mode as well as a lot of Overwatch to see just how it kept up with the split-second response times as well as high accuracy required in each video game, as well as it didn’t let us down in the tiniest. Our only discomfort factor comes from how usually we take care of to misclick the button that enhances DPI, as well as instantly we go to 5,000 DPI rather than 2,500.
Installing the driver on your system:
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file in File Explorer.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation.
Mouse Sensitivity Settings
- Windows 10 has a specific setting for mouse sensitivity,
- and you can find it easily in the control panel.
- Our favorite way to find this is to simply hit the Windows key,
- then type in “mouse settings” in the search bar.
- You should see “additional mouse options” pop up under the Related Settings tab.
- This is the same kind of mouse acceleration we discussed earlier in our Windows settings section.
- It’s bad! Don’t click on it! Turn mouse acceleration off in the games you play to avoid making the character move way further or way faster than you need to.
Here are some things you can do:
- Raise your DPI as high as you possibly can. This works to counteract the sensitivity issues your particular game may be giving you.
- Lower your in-game sensitivity to its lowest setting. This won’t cause you to lag, and it won’t completely freeze your character. But it’s good to start from the lowest rung to see what the actual problem is.
- Slowly raise your sensitivity. After you’ve lowered it all the way, start raising it slowly to see if you can identify a threshold in which the problems start becoming more prominent.