- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Gaming MouseLogitech Gaming Mouse
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 10 - Mac
Logitech G500s Laser Gaming Mouse, driver, software, Review, Install, manual, Download For Windows, And Mac-The G500s looks like most various other current Logitech computer mice: It’s gray and also relatively short, with textured pads for both the thumb as well as outermost fingers. The thumb rest is the best form for both hands as well as claw grasps, and the right and left mouse switches are curved, providing the device an even arc. We’re uncertain if Logitech might have designed a much more comfy computer mouse. The G500s flaunts 10 programmable switches: left and appropriate mouse buttons, a scroll wheel that clicks three means, 3 thumb switches, and two switches on the much left that control dots-per-inch (DPI) level of sensitivity by default. Each switch feels distinctive, as well as the third thumb switch, snuggled in between both even more prominent ones, is a nice touch. This enables an additional switch without jeopardizing the feeling of the first 2. If you desire a lighter or larger feeling, the G500s can suit you. A button under the computer mouse expels a container with six chambers to hold weights. Twelve weights come with the computer mouse: six 1.7-gram weights, as well as 6 4.5-gram weights.
We have 2 quibbles with the device’s physical design. The initial is the scroll wheel, which shares the very same bothersome functionality as other Logitech scroll wheels: By default, the wheel scrolls without much rubbing, nearly forever. Customers can push a switch to make it really feel more like a typical scroll wheel, however, even after that, it feels somewhat loose and also inaccurate. In addition, although the two DPI buttons are not tough to get to, they need that the customer takes his/her finger off the left computer mouse button. In the middle of an affordable multiplayer match, this could be lethal. It would certainly be difficult, for instance, to reduce DPI as well as fire an opponent with a sniper rifle concurrently. Despite these worries, the G500s is very easy to hold and also control and also has a manageable variety of switches inconvenient places. The G500s generally offers itself as either an FPS computer mouse or a versatile video gaming computer mouse. In our examinations, we located that it works well in either situation. After connecting our profiles with our 4 standard examination video games (“BioShock Infinite,” “StarCraft II,” “Batman: Arkham City” and “World of Warcraft”), we discovered that the games all played well as well as taking advantage of the extra switches.
Even the DPI adjustment switches showed better than we originally anticipated. In a game like “StarCraft II” or “World of Warcraft,” it’s not required to frequently alter DPI. We had the ability to choose a solitary, convenient DPI and also repurpose the buttons for added commands, which liberated our hands to concentrate on key-board commands. The G500s was accurate and also accurate for all the categories evaluated. We had no trouble firing a weapon, managing militaries, slipping up behind enemies, or casting magic spells, relying on the game. The computer mouse’s user-friendly style additionally implies that our hand never ever slipped where it required to be.Z-axis tracking as well as liftoff were additionally exceptional. Lifting and changing the mouse created nearly no arrow motion. We might lift the mouse about a millimeter in any type of direction before it stopped reacting– far better than some equivalent mice, and also worse than others. The Logitech G500s is almost excellent. This gaming computer mouse accepts smart design options at every opportunity as well as provides an experience that is neither minimal nor elaborate however well balanced in every feeling. The G500s may not be the perfect computer mouse for every single customer and also every style, yet it’s quite close. Unless you’re a high-level enormously multiplayer online gamer and need a huge selection of thumb switches, you would certainly be important to think about the G500s in your search for a video gaming mouse.
Installing the driver on your system:
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file in File Explorer.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation.
Mouse Sensitivity Settings
- Windows 10 has a specific setting for mouse sensitivity,
- and you can find it easily in the control panel.
- Our favorite way to find this is to simply hit the Windows key,
- then type in “mouse settings” in the search bar.
- You should see “additional mouse options” pop up under the Related Settings tab.
- This is the same kind of mouse acceleration we discussed earlier in our Windows settings section.
- It’s bad! Don’t click on it! Turn mouse acceleration off in the games you play to avoid making the character move way further or way faster than you need to.
Here are some things you can do:
- Raise your DPI as high as you possibly can. This works to counteract the sensitivity issues your particular game may be giving you.
- Lower your in-game sensitivity to its lowest setting. This won’t cause you to lag, and it won’t completely freeze your character. But it’s good to start from the lowest rung to see what the actual problem is.
- Slowly raise your sensitivity. After you’ve lowered it all the way, start raising it slowly to see if you can identify a threshold in which the problems start becoming more prominent.