- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Gaming KeyboardsLogitech Gaming Keyboards
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 10 - Mac
Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum RGB Tenkeyless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, driver, software, SetPoint, Review, Install, manual, Download For Windows And Mac- As a result of its tenkeyless design, the Atlas Spectrum doesn’t take in much area. The key-board determines 15.4 x 7.3 inches as well as considers only 1.83 extra pounds. That’s especially smaller sized than Logitech’s full-size RGB keyboard, the Orion Glow, which is 19.9 x 8.3 inches and also 3.30 extra pounds, however bigger than the tenkeyless CENTIMETERS Tornado QuickFire Rapid, which is 14.1 x 5.4 inches and also 2.1 pounds. The Atlas Range isn’t the smallest key-board, but it is one of the lightest. Avoiding the typical “black rectangular shape” tenkeyless keyboard design, the Atlas Range looks a lot more striking than a number of its peers. The device boasts an unbalanced design with an extended wrist rest on the left side, and also a hollowed-out piece of plastic for grasping the key-board under the left. I’m of two minds about this look. On the one hand, it’s a trendy, appealing design that assists set this outer apart from every other tenkeyless pc gaming key-board on the marketplace. On the other hand, it may make this keyboard a little bit unwieldy to stash in a bag for traveling.
One large improvement over the Orion Flicker is that the Atlas Range features a smartphone stand, and if you choose not to utilize the stand, it folds into the keyboard totally. The key-board is compatible with Logitech’s Arx Control friend application, which lets you eye your system’s efficiency on your smart device screen. Whether you want that additional info readily available at a glimpse, the surprise stand is a great method to ensure you don’t need to give up looks or capability. Like its larger relative, the Orion Glow, the Atlas Spectrum uses Logitech-exclusive Romer-G mechanical buttons. For those who have not become aware of these buttons prior to, they’re comparable to Cherry MX Brown switches over: rather immune, however with a soft, peaceful touch. Romer-G buttons actuate at a distance of 1.5 millimeters and 45 grams of pressure, whereas Cherry Browns activate at 2 mm and also 45 g of pressure. Romer-G switches are somewhat faster than their Cherry equivalents (in addition to more resilient, Logitech claims, although it may take years to see if that is true).
However, in my experience, Romer-Gs isn’t quite as pleasing to type with. There’s something a little too soft regarding their touch, and also not having the choice for loud, clackety tricks will surely disappoint followers of buttons like the Cherry MX Blue or the Razer Green. I examined the Atlas Range with Titanfall, Heart of the Throng, Batman: Arkham Knight, and also Star Wars: The Old Republic. Apart from some profile-syncing concerns, all 4 games carried out exceptionally well, I located. I paid cautious focus to Titanfall as well as Heart of the Flock considering that it’s most likely that the Atlas Range will certainly interest tournament-level gamers who require to be on the go frequently. I had the ability to leap around the futuristic field of battles in the former as well as send crowds of Zerg to crush my Terran challengers in the latter, without any issue whatsoever. The Romer-G keys really felt tidy and responsive, and I valued having a little added desk area to move my computer mouse around. source support.logi.com
Logitech G410 Installing the driver on your system:
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file in File Explorer.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation.
Logitech G410 Keyboard Sensitivity Settings
- Windows 10 has a specific setting for mouse sensitivity,
- and you can find it easily in the control panel.
- Our favorite way to find this is to simply hit the Windows key,
- then type in “mouse settings” in the search bar.
- You should see “additional mouse options” pop up under the Related Settings tab.
Logitech G410 Keyboard Acceleration
- This is the same kind of mouse acceleration we discussed earlier in our Windows settings section.
- It’s bad! Don’t click on it! Turn mouse acceleration off in the games you play to avoid making the character move way further or way faster than you need to.
Logitech G410 Here are some things you can do:
- Raise your DPI as high as you possibly can. This works to counteract the sensitivity issues your particular game may be giving you.
- Lower your in-game sensitivity to its lowest setting. This won’t cause you to lag, and it won’t completely freeze your character. But it’s good to start from the lowest rung to see what the actual problem is.
- Slowly raise your sensitivity. After you’ve lowered it all the way, start raising it slowly to see if you can identify a threshold in which the problems start becoming more prominent.