- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Gaming MouseLogitech Gaming Mouse
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 10 - Mac
Logitech G403 Prodigy Wired Gaming Mouse, driver, software, Review, Install, manual, Download For Windows, And Mac-When I initially checked out the G403, I assumed that it really felt incredibly acquainted, yet I could not put my finger on why. A couple of minutes later, it hit me– it’s a great deal like the Razer DeathAdder. While the DeathAdder looks extra angular and structured, the G403 feels very similar: an ergonomic, right-handed computer mouse with a mild thumb groove, broad thumb rest, as well as tool height. (The G403 gauges 4.9 by 2.7 by 1.7 – inches; the DeathAdder, 5.0 by 2.8 by1.7 inches.) The DeathAdder is hardly a negative layout; as a matter of fact, it is among my favorite mice. Yet the DeathAdder has actually influenced plenty of impersonators amongst both first- and also substandard suppliers, and also Logitech has never ever attempted to make a similar mouse before. To its debt, Logitech has actually pulled off the style effectively, but it’s not nearly as unique as something like the company’s G502 Proteus Spectrum, or the G303 Daedalus Apex. The G403 keeps points simple with just 6 buttons: an ideal switch, a left button, a clickable scroll wheel, a dots-per-inch (DPI) level of sensitivity shifter, and also two thumb switches.
The thumb switches particularly were a disappointment after the favorably beautiful ones on Logitech’s G Pro gaming mouse. The two slim plastic switches really feel lightweight, as well as provide a shrug-worthy click as opposed to a really pleasing one. They’re big and also easy to separate from each other, though, to ensure that’s good. When it pertains to gameplay, the G403 is beyond reproach. I tried it out with Overwatch, StarCraft II, Increase of the Tomb Raider, and Wonder Heroes, to offer it the complete range of first-person shooter, real-time strategy, action/adventure, and also greatly multiplayer online video games. The efficiency was excellent across the board, whether I was soaking up the fire as D-Va in Overwatch, or hurling my guard at baddies as Captain America in Wonder Heroes. There was no particular standout category; the G403’s programmable buttons made it similarly matched to commanding armies in StarCraft as to discovering shipwrecks in Increasing of the Burial Place Raider. My only problem was that the unsatisfying thumb buttons made me adhere to the keyboard as long as possible.
Not every player requires thumb buttons– generally talking, I do not utilize them unless I’m checking a computer mouse– but the G403 does little to motivate newer players to embrace them. The G403 operates on the Logitech Pc gaming Software Program, as does every other contemporary Logitech video gaming peripheral. I’ve expressed my adoration for the software in the past, as it’s robust, simple, and does not require a lot in the method of system sources. With the software application, individuals can change the mouse’s DPI (in between 200 as well as 12,000), program buttons, link private accounts to games, alter the lighting color, and, on the cordless variation of the G403, keep track of the battery life. The color, in particular, deserves stating, as the G403 is a full RGB computer mouse, and can also sync up with various other Logitech products for a coherent color pattern. The mouse additionally has three onboard accounts, which could be helpful for gamers getting their feet damp on the affordable scene, or simply starting a business at a pal’s residence.
Installing the driver on your system:
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file in File Explorer.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation.
Mouse Sensitivity Settings
- Windows 10 has a specific setting for mouse sensitivity,
- and you can find it easily in the control panel.
- Our favorite way to find this is to simply hit the Windows key,
- then type in “mouse settings” in the search bar.
- You should see “additional mouse options” pop up under the Related Settings tab.
- This is the same kind of mouse acceleration we discussed earlier in our Windows settings section.
- It’s bad! Don’t click on it! Turn mouse acceleration off in the games you play to avoid making the character move way further or way faster than you need to.
Here are some things you can do:
- Raise your DPI as high as you possibly can. This works to counteract the sensitivity issues your particular game may be giving you.
- Lower your in-game sensitivity to its lowest setting. This won’t cause you to lag, and it won’t completely freeze your character. But it’s good to start from the lowest rung to see what the actual problem is.
- Slowly raise your sensitivity. After you’ve lowered it all the way, start raising it slowly to see if you can identify a threshold in which the problems start becoming more prominent.