- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Gaming MouseLogitech Gaming Mouse
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 10 - Mac
Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury Ultra-Fast FPS Gaming Mouse, driver, software, Review, Install, manual, Download For Windows, And Mac- Gauging 1.61 by 2.83 by 5.35 inches (HWD), the G402 isn’t any kind of bigger than the CENTIMETERS Tornado Reconnaissance, yet unlike that ambidextrous design, the G402 is right-handed only. It weighs 5 ounces, which is rather regular, yet there’s no readjusting the weight to your such as the method you can with the Corsair M65. The black plastic body of the computer mouse has a matte coating, with a zig-zagging glossy red stripe including a little visual flair. The design is at once easier and also extra sophisticated-looking than its precursor, the Logitech G400s. Along with the common right and left switches as well as a clickable scroll wheel, the computer mouse additionally flaunts a sniper button (for one-touch DPI switching), DPI up and down buttons (which cycle in between 4 DPI presets), as well as two programmable thumb switches. Any of the various other switches can likewise be remapped using Logitech’s Pc gaming Software application. Using that software, you can likewise configure the numerous buttons with complex macro commands.
The mouse connects using USB 2.0, with a 7-foot wire. On the bottom, there are 4 low-friction plastic feet that let the mouse slide quickly across the majority of surface areas, as well as a 4,000 DPI optical sensor. High-performance computer mice will certainly typically use a higher DPI sensor– both the Corsair Vengeance M65 as well as the Razer Ouroboros use 8,200 DPI sensing units– yet it needs to be enough for a lot of gamers. With DPI modification (fine-tuned in the software application as well as picked with the front-mounted DPI changing buttons), you can cycle anywhere between 250DPI and 4,000 DPI. Inside the computer mouse is a 32-bit ARM CPU, using quick tracking speeds while additionally managing all of your personalizations and also macro commands. For screening, I used the G402 in both my daily tasks and in video gaming. Whether I am cropping images, firing goons in Guard dogs, or swooping down on villains in Batman: Arkham Origins, the mouse performs well. Tracking is smooth and also error-free.
The mouse fits pleasantly in my average-size hand, as well as the thumb switches are all quickly obtainable. DPI changing in-game is basic and also fast, a necessity when you require to be fast regarding entering as well as out of sniping setting. Altogether, the button placement is like the Corsair M65. The Logitech G402 Hyperion Fierceness is a strong video gaming computer mouse, with just the right number of extra controls for the majority of gamers. The style, switch positioning, as well as customizability, create a solid experience, whether gaming or just taking care of business. While the Editors’ Selection Corsair Revenge M65 keeps its top spot, thanks to a greater DPI sensor and also even more elegant metal construction, the Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury is an exceptional video gaming computer mouse in its very own right.
Installing the driver on your system:
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file in File Explorer.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation.
Mouse Sensitivity Settings
- Windows 10 has a specific setting for mouse sensitivity,
- and you can find it easily in the control panel.
- Our favorite way to find this is to simply hit the Windows key,
- then type in “mouse settings” in the search bar.
- You should see “additional mouse options” pop up under the Related Settings tab.
- This is the same kind of mouse acceleration we discussed earlier in our Windows settings section.
- It’s bad! Don’t click on it! Turn mouse acceleration off in the games you play to avoid making the character move way further or way faster than you need to.
Here are some things you can do:
- Raise your DPI as high as you possibly can. This works to counteract the sensitivity issues your particular game may be giving you.
- Lower your in-game sensitivity to its lowest setting. This won’t cause you to lag, and it won’t completely freeze your character. But it’s good to start from the lowest rung to see what the actual problem is.
- Slowly raise your sensitivity. After you’ve lowered it all the way, start raising it slowly to see if you can identify a threshold in which the problems start becoming more prominent.