- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Gaming KeyboardsLogitech Gaming Keyboards
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 10 - Mac
Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, driver, software, SetPoint, Review, Install, manual, Download For Windows And Mac- Logitech asserted that the G910 was the conclusion of years of recurring growth by its engineering team. With comments from gamers and also eSport athletes the business set out to establish the next-generation mechanical key and also the end result is what it calls Romer-G mechanical buttons. While everyone else was active ordering shiploads of Cherry MX switches over, Logitech went about developing its own. Generally, the G910 received favorable evaluations, though the main sticking points were the keycaps and the hand rest. The non-unified keycaps were by far one of the most criticized parts of the key-board and also I need to admit that we really did not actually enjoy them either. The uneven wrist pad was additionally dreadful for inputting and only matched for pc gaming– 2 were included and also they both drawn.
Whereas the Cherry MX switches have a solid feel as well as in many versions a good clicking sound to accompany it, the Romer-Gs feeling squishier and also have a hollower sounding click if you will. That claimed, a lot of players really such as the buttons while others claimed they might live with them otherwise for the keycaps. Given that pushing out the G910 some 11 months ago now we are yet to see one more Romer-G allowed key-board from Logitech. That was of course up until it introduced the G310 Atlas Dawn, a portable Romer-G mechanical key-board. As the name suggests, the G310 is a slimmed-down variation of the G910. Gone are the macro tricks along the side and also top of the board, as are the media control functions. The number pad has likewise been given the boot. The reason for eliminating these features has been to develop a light-weight and also a portable keyboard that’s better suited for travel to LAN events or to fit into smaller sized pc gaming rooms.
The G310 Atlas Dawn is 33% smaller than the G910 gauging 390.5 mm long, 185.2 mm wide, and also 35.5 mm thick. It’s likewise 50% lighter tipping the scales at simply 765 grams. The Romer-G buttons are garnished with the exact same mishmash of keycaps that we saw on the G910 as well as personally, I don’t like the feeling in all. To me, they feel rubbish to touch/push and also ruin what might otherwise be an enjoyable experience with the Romer-G switches. Not just do they feel unpleasant under a finger, yet I have a hard time crossing the key-board without getting caught on keys. On the bonus side, the keys are center-illuminated with blue backlighting and also the brightness can be controlled at the push of a switch and even disabled. For the price, you may have anticipated the same RGB lighting as the G910, yet regretfully that isn’t the situation so it’s blue or nothing. There aren’t any kind of programmable keys and also we seem like for the price there needs to be, there is no reason why Logitech could not have actually consisted of some on the far left side of the keyboard, much like what Cougar did with their 700K mechanical gaming key-board.
Installing the driver on your system:
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file in File Explorer.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation.
Keyboard Sensitivity Settings
- Windows 10 has a specific setting for mouse sensitivity,
- and you can find it easily in the control panel.
- Our favorite way to find this is to simply hit the Windows key,
- then type in “mouse settings” in the search bar.
- You should see “additional mouse options” pop up under the Related Settings tab.
- This is the same kind of mouse acceleration we discussed earlier in our Windows settings section.
- It’s bad! Don’t click on it! Turn mouse acceleration off in the games you play to avoid making the character move way further or way faster than you need to.
Here are some things you can do:
- Raise your DPI as high as you possibly can. This works to counteract the sensitivity issues your particular game may be giving you.
- Lower your in-game sensitivity to its lowest setting. This won’t cause you to lag, and it won’t completely freeze your character. But it’s good to start from the lowest rung to see what the actual problem is.
- Slowly raise your sensitivity. After you’ve lowered it all the way, start raising it slowly to see if you can identify a threshold in which the problems start becoming more prominent.