- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Gaming MouseLogitech Gaming Mouse
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 10 - Mac
Logitech G305 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse, driver, software, Review, Install, manual, Download For Windows And Mac- The G305 looks almost the same as the Logitech G Pro video gaming computer mouse, right down to the ridged scroll wheel and slim thumb buttons. While the G305 does not include the G Pro’s slim lighting strip, it otherwise looks specifically like someone took a cleaver to the G Pro’s wire. That’s not a bad thing, however, as the G Pro is a smooth, comfy mouse with definitely no thrown away area. The peripheral procedures about 4.5 x 2.5 inches as well as stands just 1.5 inches high. The computer mouse benefits both hand- and also claw-grip gamers, and also at only 3.4 ounces, it’s one of the lighter full-size wireless mice out there. You obtain six switches: a left switch, the best button, a clickable scroll wheel, a dots-per-inch (DPI) sensitivity insurance adjuster, and two thumb buttons.
One disadvantage of the G305’s style is that it does not consist of any kind of lights, which has actually ended up being standard on even cheaper Logitech mice. Still, that function probably would have driven the price up by a minimum of $10, and also it’s a purely aesthetic touch, so I can not find it in my heart to feel extremely bothered regarding it. For lefties, there’s one more little drawback. While the mouse’s design is practically totally ambidextrous, there are no thumb switches on the right side. Logitech does not make many lefty-friendly computer mice, as well as an asymmetrical mouse like the G305, would certainly have been a perfect possibility to assist those of the sinistral persuasion to get into the video game. Thanks to a dongle that you can save unobtrusively inside the mouse itself, the G305 functions wirelessly with any type of computer system right out of the package. You simply connect in the dongle, as well as you’re ready to go, with 4 DPI sensitivities constructed right into the computer mouse. With the Logitech Gaming Software program, you can additionally tailor DPI settings and also what the switches do– absolutely nothing also shocking there, yet every little thing functions as it’s intended to.
The cordless connection, as for I had the ability to test, works perfectly as well as from more than 10 feet away, in case you intended to utilize the G305 in a living-room arrangement. Unlike some of Logitech’s more costly computer mice, the G305 is not rechargeable, running instead of a single AA battery (consisted of). The firm estimates that the mouse will compete 250 hours on a solitary fee, equating to simply a little bit more than a month, if you use it for 8 hours on a daily basis. (This, naturally, presumes you are using the computer mouse for productivity as well as pc gaming.) One battery monthly is undoubtedly not a poor investment, and also the absence of a built-in, rechargeable battery maintains the price as well as the weight down. Yet you might intend to purchase some rechargeable AAs. I ran the G305 with a variety of games to evaluate exactly how well it did, including Overwatch, StarCraft: Remastered, Columns of Eternity II: Deadfire, and World of Warcraft. If you have actually ever before made use of a Logitech computer mouse, you will not be surprised to learn that the G305 dealt with whatever I tossed at it with aplomb.
Installing the driver on your system:
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file in File Explorer.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation.
Mouse Sensitivity Settings
- Windows 10 has a specific setting for mouse sensitivity,
- and you can find it easily in the control panel.
- Our favorite way to find this is to simply hit the Windows key,
- then type in “mouse settings” in the search bar.
- You should see “additional mouse options” pop up under the Related Settings tab.
- This is the same kind of mouse acceleration we discussed earlier in our Windows settings section.
- It’s bad! Don’t click on it! Turn mouse acceleration off in the games you play to avoid making the character move way further or way faster than you need to.
Here are some things you can do:
- Raise your DPI as high as you possibly can. This works to counteract the sensitivity issues your particular game may be giving you.
- Lower your in-game sensitivity to its lowest setting. This won’t cause you to lag, and it won’t completely freeze your character. But it’s good to start from the lowest rung to see what the actual problem is.
- Slowly raise your sensitivity. After you’ve lowered it all the way, start raising it slowly to see if you can identify a threshold in which the problems start becoming more prominent.