- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Gaming MouseLogitech Gaming Mouse
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 10 - Mac
Logitech G304 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse, driver, software, Review, Install, manual, Download For Windows, And Mac- Initially, I really did not assume I would certainly like the Logitech G304 since it’s smaller sized than I’m made use of to. I made it my major productivity computer mouse, changing an Elephant Wireless Computer mouse that failed me after 3 years of devoted service. Replacing the Elephant with a computer mouse that looks to have a very common form really did not appear like an excellent suggestion. In your home, my primary pc gaming computer mouse is the Logitech G502 Proteus, and that thing was constructed for convenience. So although I’m utilized to dealing with bigger mice as well as I’m bordered by them, I discovered that I really anticipated utilizing the G304 every time I enter the workplace. It’s not that I’m starting to choose smaller sized mice, it’s just that I do not assume the dimension of the G304 is as much of a hindrance as I assumed I would. It doesn’t actually fill out my hand similarly a bigger computer mouse as the Razer DeathAdder would, but I can mug it very well, and also it fits my palm grip halfway decent. I would certainly picture someone making use of a claw grip on this thing would be right at home with it, as well, merely since the shape is so fitting.
In regards to developing top quality, the matte plastic that Logitech made use of feels actually premium. It’s durable and is quite wonderful to hold – a great deal far better than most cheap video gaming mice. It has quite a unique soft plastic structure to it, which I delight in. Shiny parts of the mouse are cool to consider and also break up the pattern of the mouse fairly well. Overall, the positioning of all 6 programmable buttons is rather great, something I totally anticipate of Logitech. The thumb buttons are put in such a way that they’re easy to access however will not mistakenly get hit. Each thumb switch likewise really feels wonderful as well as clicky to press. I’d also bet to claim that they feel equally as great if not better than the Logitech G502’s side thumb buttons. The major left as well as right computer mouse buttons don’t really feel rather like the side switches, as well as remain in basic not as pleasant to click as some more costs computer mice such as perhaps the Logitech G903, however, are still fairly functional. The click sound of the LMB, as well as RMB, is a little bit too high pitched for me but it’s something you obtain utilized to quite conveniently.
That brings us to what I believe is my favored part of the G304 – the scroll wheel. I make use of the mouse mostly for performance, scrolling with lengthy web pages, and also Google Sheets spreadsheets, so I have a tendency to use the wheel a lot. Each wheel scroll behaves and also solid, which is simply happiness. Pressing on the scroll wheel also really feels beefy, with the right amount of pushback and you won’t mistakenly scroll while pressing. As an efficient computer mouse, it’s way ample. It will certainly do whatever you require it to do any more, even when working with graphics or video modifying. Making use of the DPI button allows you to switch over the level of sensitivity on the fly, which makes going from very accurate, minute activities for relocating small pixels on pictures or scrubbing frame by frame through a timeline to big sweeping movements a breeze. The most affordable default DPI setup (400) is excellent for small movements like in-game sniping or very fragile modifying. The highest possible default (3,200) moves your mouse extremely quickly, which makes it excellent for computers with enormous screens. On some FPS video games, I normally copulate up to 6,400 DPI then slam my sensitivity in-game method down. That’s possible to do with the G304.
Installing the driver on your system:
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file in File Explorer.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation.
Mouse Sensitivity Settings
- Windows 10 has a specific setting for mouse sensitivity,
- and you can find it easily in the control panel.
- Our favorite way to find this is to simply hit the Windows key,
- then type in “mouse settings” in the search bar.
- You should see “additional mouse options” pop up under the Related Settings tab.
- This is the same kind of mouse acceleration we discussed earlier in our Windows settings section.
- It’s bad! Don’t click on it! Turn mouse acceleration off in the games you play to avoid making the character move way further or way faster than you need to.
Here are some things you can do:
- Raise your DPI as high as you possibly can. This works to counteract the sensitivity issues your particular game may be giving you.
- Lower your in-game sensitivity to its lowest setting. This won’t cause you to lag, and it won’t completely freeze your character. But it’s good to start from the lowest rung to see what the actual problem is.
- Slowly raise your sensitivity. After you’ve lowered it all the way, start raising it slowly to see if you can identify a threshold in which the problems start becoming more prominent.