- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Gaming MouseLogitech Gaming Mouse
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 10 - Mac
Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse, driver, software, Review, Install, manual, Download For Windows, And Mac-If you’ve ever had fun with the Daedalus Prime– Logitech’s very similar mouse that’s enhanced for multiplayer on-line fight fields (MOBAs)– you’ll recognize with the Daedalus Pinnacle’s style, which is virtually the same to the Prime’s. It’s easy and low-to-the-ground and also focuses on use over convenience. Thanks to its almost-symmetrical style, there’s no thumb remainder and also no coarse textures, but if you’re seeking efficiency above all else, its pointed angles as well as slick layout job well. There are 6 buttons on the Daedalus Pinnacle: a left-click switch, a right-click switch, a clickable scroll wheel, a dots-per-inch (DPI) sensitivity shift, as well as two thumb buttons. Just Like Daedalus Prime, each switch is a joy to press, supplying just enough resistance, as well as the scroll wheel is among the very best that Logitech has actually ever produced.
In the beginning, I didn’t assume the Daedalus Pinnacle would certainly be really comfortable for daily usage given that the mouse that inspired it was developed with MOBA video games in mind. Nonetheless, the Apex did ultimately win me over. While the two sharp sides might appear counterproductive at first, they really supplied a broad, level location for my palm to remainder, also while I was composing posts or surfing the Web. Like a lot of Logitech items, the Daedalus Prime runs on the Logitech Gaming Software, which continues to be just one of my faves in the COMPUTER video gaming globe. The software checks your computer system for games and after that instantly assigns a profile to each one, complete with game-specific display symbols and also key-board commands. From there, you simply drag as well as drop your preferred command onto a mouse button, select a color design for your profile, and also you’re good to go.
I examined the Daedalus Apex with Titanfall, StarCraft II: Heart of the Throng, Assassin’s Creed Unity, as well as Star Wars: The Old Republic, as well as discovered that it carried out well throughout every category. Switching DPI on the fly was specifically handy while searching down enemy pilots in Titanfall while pinning the attack-move command to a practical thumb button helped me control my armies extra successfully in Heart of the Flock. The Daedalus Pinnacle did not have any type of particular standout categories, although it’s worth keeping in mind that this is probably not the ideal computer mouse for hardcore greatly multiplayer online players. With only 2 thumb buttons (and also one for DPI, which can be repurposed), it’s not enough to account for all the abilities a top-tier gamer would certainly need. On the other hand, it behaves as well as a minimalist for those who favor first-person shooters or real-time method titles, even at a competitive level.
Installing the driver on your system:
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file in File Explorer.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation.
Mouse Sensitivity Settings
- Windows 10 has a specific setting for mouse sensitivity,
- and you can find it easily in the control panel.
- Our favorite way to find this is to simply hit the Windows key,
- then type in “mouse settings” in the search bar.
- You should see “additional mouse options” pop up under the Related Settings tab.
- This is the same kind of mouse acceleration we discussed earlier in our Windows settings section.
- It’s bad! Don’t click on it! Turn mouse acceleration off in the games you play to avoid making the character move way further or way faster than you need to.
Here are some things you can do:
- Raise your DPI as high as you possibly can. This works to counteract the sensitivity issues your particular game may be giving you.
- Lower your in-game sensitivity to its lowest setting. This won’t cause you to lag, and it won’t completely freeze your character. But it’s good to start from the lowest rung to see what the actual problem is.
- Slowly raise your sensitivity. After you’ve lowered it all the way, start raising it slowly to see if you can identify a threshold in which the problems start becoming more prominent.