- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Gaming MouseLogitech Gaming Mouse
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 10 - Mac
Logitech G302 Daedalus Prime MOBA Gaming Mouse, driver, software, Review, Install, manual, Download For Windows, And Mac- If a computer system outer looks awkward, it most likely is. Most items made with gamers in mind sporting activity an intimidating range of buttons as well as sharp sides, but Logitech entered a directionless taken a trip, making the G302 wonderfully simple on the eyes as well as comfy in the hand with welcoming contours. On this right-handed the only computer mouse, you’ll locate 6 adjustable switches, three of which are basic switches you are probably utilized to, the left/right-click, as well as the scroll switch. In addition to the mouse is a DPI (dots per inch) change switch. It enables on-the-fly tweaks to the mouse’s monitoring speed. To complete the offering, two personalized switches on the side enable thumb presses. It’s fantastically plain. A stylish mix of glossy and also matte black plastics wrap around the G302. The distinction between the two is subtle, yet deliberate. Matte plastic is in location for non-slip usability during extreme suits, and also its suppressed appearance enables the gloss to take center stage. These glossy sections are reserved for the G302’s boldest declaration.
Around the palm rest, blue light emanates through the grille, carefully pulsating an awesome effect onto the functioning surface. The G302 evaluates simply over 3 ounces as well as while my opinion is absolutely subjective. For the affordable rate of the entrance, it’s kindly equipped with good design touches that players and also basic individuals who aren’t so choosy will certainly value. The computer mouse nestles fingers nicely, regardless of whether your grip is light, or if it’s tight with your hand swallowing up the entire mouse. Looks can just presume when it concerns tech, particularly when it’s engineered to perform approximately specification of the most rigorous computing activities. Luckily, G302 is adept. I’ll admit it, I’m not a hardcore MOBA player, so the daily quantity of clicks the G302 hops on my work desk isn’t in the thousands, however the hundreds. I do, nonetheless, play games that require a comparable degree of determining precision both in motion as well as click rate and also accuracy. With video games like Hotline Miami, Group Citadel 2, and Gunpoint, the G302 executed positively.
With ideas beginning high from a legion of MOBA specialists throughout the G302’s development, Logitech crafted a mouse that’s a happiness to make use of in-game as well as throughout normal computing tasks. On the technical side, it’s capable of a tremendous 20 million clicks and also can cover a range of 250 kilometers accurately with its 32-bit ARM microprocessor prior to it tracks its last movement. To ground those numbers in truth, the computer mouse switches click quickly as well as easily thanks to the metal springtime tension system, which declares to have an impressive 1 millisecond feedback time. That lots of clicks will certainly undoubtedly last you a long time, whether you’re a DOTA gamer or not. There were a number of times that I forgot I was making use of a MOBA gaming computer mouse. This is the best praise I can provide to the G302. What it does not have in a good name (Daedalus Prime), it offsets with distinct design and also comfort.
Installing the driver on your system:
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file in File Explorer.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation.
Mouse Sensitivity Settings
- Windows 10 has a specific setting for mouse sensitivity,
- and you can find it easily in the control panel.
- Our favorite way to find this is to simply hit the Windows key,
- then type in “mouse settings” in the search bar.
- You should see “additional mouse options” pop up under the Related Settings tab.
- This is the same kind of mouse acceleration we discussed earlier in our Windows settings section.
- It’s bad! Don’t click on it! Turn mouse acceleration off in the games you play to avoid making the character move way further or way faster than you need to.
Here are some things you can do:
- Raise your DPI as high as you possibly can. This works to counteract the sensitivity issues your particular game may be giving you.
- Lower your in-game sensitivity to its lowest setting. This won’t cause you to lag, and it won’t completely freeze your character. But it’s good to start from the lowest rung to see what the actual problem is.
- Slowly raise your sensitivity. After you’ve lowered it all the way, start raising it slowly to see if you can identify a threshold in which the problems start becoming more prominent.