- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Gaming MouseLogitech Gaming Mouse
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 10 - Mac
Logitech G300s Optical Gaming Mouse, driver, software, Review, Install, manual, Download For Windows And Mac- For a gaming mouse, the Logitech G300s appears fairly simple. Actually, in the beginning, look, it looks like an average mouse. Six macro buttons as well as RGB light strips left-wing and also right of the body disclose the identity of the G300s is a pc gaming computer mouse. This mouse is available in a simple black color that borders the top and also sides of the body. Each switch – left, right, macro, and scroll wheel – is also wrapped in the exact same color, but with a matte finish. Meanwhile, the lower component is dressed in a stylish light blue, which creates a fascinating color comparison. The side of the mouse is also made with deep imprints. Where your fingers remainder, is a layer of distinctive rubber. Aside from being a glossy layout accent, this layer makes certain a stronger grip and much less unsafe feeling. Due to the fact that it has a balanced layout as well as an also circulation of switches on each side, the Logitech G300s fit to utilize by customers that are leading right- and also left-handed.
All switches on this computer mouse can also be configured according to the function you desire with Logitech Video gaming Software Application. From the Logitech Video Gaming Software program, you can additionally alter the color of the lights on the computer mouse. There are 8 colors to choose from, white, yellow, purple, red, light blue, dark blue, green, to black. The last shade generally turns off the lights and makes the G300s look cleaner, best for use in an office setting. However, of the 8 color selections, in my viewpoint, only four of them are suitable. Heaven color that binds the base of the mouse is a little sticking out sideways of the computer mouse. Therefore, when selecting a light color, you have to also take into consideration the mix and match with both body colors of this computer mouse. So the base of this computer mouse is likewise black, you can mount lights of any kind of shade without being disturbed by the outcomes of the color combination.
For day-to-day use, as an example, navigating desktop computer menus and websites, there is certainly no significant distinction in between utilizing the G300s and another computer mouse. Only the ergonomic style makes it a lot comfier to use for a long period of time. The presence of the macro button is likewise an and also, especially when making use of an internet browser. By default, the G4 and also G5 switches, which lie on the left side of the computer mouse, function as the back and also onward switches. This way, you don’t require to move the cursor to the leading left side of the display simply to move pages. At the same time, for pc gaming, this mouse feels extremely comfortable. Once again, the ergonomic design and also the rubber layer on the finger owner make it extra delightful than a routine mouse. The left as well as ideal buttons also really feel more responsive and a little bit extra stiff.
Installing the driver on your system:
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file in File Explorer.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation.
Mouse Sensitivity Settings
- Windows 10 has a specific setting for mouse sensitivity,
- and you can find it easily in the control panel.
- Our favorite way to find this is to simply hit the Windows key,
- then type in “mouse settings” in the search bar.
- You should see “additional mouse options” pop up under the Related Settings tab.
- This is the same kind of mouse acceleration we discussed earlier in our Windows settings section.
- It’s bad! Don’t click on it! Turn mouse acceleration off in the games you play to avoid making the character move way further or way faster than you need to.
Here are some things you can do:
- Raise your DPI as high as you possibly can. This works to counteract the sensitivity issues your particular game may be giving you.
- Lower your in-game sensitivity to its lowest setting. This won’t cause you to lag, and it won’t completely freeze your character. But it’s good to start from the lowest rung to see what the actual problem is.
- Slowly raise your sensitivity. After you’ve lowered it all the way, start raising it slowly to see if you can identify a threshold in which the problems start becoming more prominent.