- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Gaming MouseLogitech Gaming Mouse
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 10 - Mac
Logitech Gaming Mouse G300, driver, software, Review, Install, manual, Download For Windows, And Mac- It was over six years ago that Logitech first started dealing with gamers with the traditional MX518 optical computer mouse, the very first in a long line of gaming-oriented mice that valued buttons, accuracy, and also right-handedness. Well, obviously now that the MX518 is lastly off the shelves, the world is lastly all set to accept Logitech’s first ambidextrous mouse. Either that or Logitech figures we’ll simply neglect this insanity because it’s $10 less expensive than the MX518’s marked replacement, the G400. So what does the Logitech G300 have to use besides its symmetry and also affordable? If you’re not knowledgeable about the idea of a claw grip versus a handhold, think of the G9x vs the G500. In a claw grip, the mouse is moved mostly with the fingertips instead of the whole hand, whereas in a handhold the hand is rested on the heel of the computer mouse, and also activity is accomplished via the wrist as well as arm.
The G300 can be run in both fashions, however, if you choose a hand grasp and also are right-handed, you might want to pony up an extra $10 as well as get a G400 just for the added convenience. Gauging 2-3/4 ″ at its widest factor, the G300 is unbelievably narrow and is, in reality, narrower than the G9 and its “accuracy hold”. When determined at the Logitech logo, the top heel of the computer mouse is only 1-3/4′ broad. This causes me unnecessary pressure if attempting to play any extensive pc gaming sessions with a handhold. As a claw grasp mouse, nonetheless, I have not a problem pc gaming for hours on end in Magicka or Group Citadel 2. For recommendation, my hand procedures 7 ″ long by 3-1/2 ″ vast over the thumb. It’s rather visually obvious from a distance that the Logitech G300 is no ordinary workplace mouse. That’s not to state that the style is some gaudy video gaming monstrosity like I’m accustomed to seeing at LAN celebrations, but the high-contrast two-tone design with beautiful accents as well as a bright red underbody area it securely in the pc gaming region.
There may also be a hidden agenda to the G300’s styling; the fancy layout in its clear product packaging is specific to catch the eye of impulse customers at Ideal Buy, as well as with a somewhat small cost of $40, that can say no? Plastic tinting apart, let’s speak about the various other physical characteristics of this mouse. Double concave thumb grasps embellish the sides of the Logitech G300 in a honeycomb-textured rubber, giving a flawlessly secure grasp in the heat and sweat of fight. The grips function magnificently, besting the G9’s textured grip by a slim chance. Over the thumb holds are take LED accents, also sporting a honeycomb pattern. They do not glow brightly adequate to the blind, however, still take care of to stand out in a well-lit room. Optionally, these can lights can be handicapped in the vehicle drivers on a per-profile or global basis. Four programmable “G-buttons” have been placed at the severe leading sides of the computer mouse, angled in such a way that they can be activated by raiding them or weighing down straight. Distinctive valley aids maintain the switches differently.
Installing the driver on your system:
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file in File Explorer.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation.
Mouse Sensitivity Settings
- Windows 10 has a specific setting for mouse sensitivity,
- and you can find it easily in the control panel.
- Our favorite way to find this is to simply hit the Windows key,
- then type in “mouse settings” in the search bar.
- You should see “additional mouse options” pop up under the Related Settings tab.
- This is the same kind of mouse acceleration we discussed earlier in our Windows settings section.
- It’s bad! Don’t click on it! Turn mouse acceleration off in the games you play to avoid making the character move way further or way faster than you need to.
Here are some things you can do:
- Raise your DPI as high as you possibly can. This works to counteract the sensitivity issues your particular game may be giving you.
- Lower your in-game sensitivity to its lowest setting. This won’t cause you to lag, and it won’t completely freeze your character. But it’s good to start from the lowest rung to see what the actual problem is.
- Slowly raise your sensitivity. After you’ve lowered it all the way, start raising it slowly to see if you can identify a threshold in which the problems start becoming more prominent.