- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Gaming KeyboardsLogitech Gaming Keyboards
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 10 - Mac
Logitech G213 Prodigy RGB Gaming Keyboard, driver, software, SetPoint, Review, Install, manual, Download For Windows, And Mac- The Logitech G213 Prodigy has an outstanding collection of attributes. In the top-right edge, it has a range of media buttons, a volume rocker, a Game Setting toggle, as well as a switch to change the lighting on or off. This device is spill-resistant, and also it consists of a knotted cord. Logitech does not reveal the G213’s rollover rating, however, it’s at the very least 10– so it’s just as excellent as the Razer and easily good enough for most video gaming circumstances. The Logitech G213 Prodigy includes RGB LEDs that can be customized throughout 5 different areas, and also it includes a wrist-rest, yet it still handles to look quite moderate, without over-the-top layout. Because feeling, it’s fit for both video gaming and work. The Logitech G213 Natural born player’s function collection likewise compares sensibly well to competitors. The Razer has one light zone, no media secrets, no wrist-rest, as well as no braided cable, however, it is spill-resistant. The SteelSeries is spill-resistant too, and it has ten-zone lights, 24-key rollover, and also a detachable wrist-rest, but no Video game Setting and also fewer media secrets.
The Logitech G213 Prodigy might have excellent attributes, however, it’s not excellent. Its wrist-rest isn’t detachable, which implies it’s 218mm deep and also 452mm wide– bigger than both competitors. There’s no USB pass-through. Build quality is just sub-par: its plastic conveniently squeaks back and onward. The Razer is extra robust as well as it has a macro recording on all of its buttons, while the Logitech G213 Natural Born Player just has a macro recording on the function row. The Logitech G213 Prodigy’s illumination is additionally mixed. The G213 might have 5 areas, which means strong adaptability, yet the lights itself is a little weak and also inconsistent. It’s better than the Razer’s lighting, however, the SteelSeries had stronger lettering and an extra radiance underneath the keys. On the within, the G213 has membrane secrets as opposed to mechanical buttons– not a surprise at this price. The keys are designed to simulate mechanical devices as well as have 4mm of travel distance and also a 50g actuation pressure. They additionally have a visible responsive bump in their action, just like several mechanical devices.
On the inside, the G213 has membrane layer secrets as opposed to mechanical buttons– no surprise at this price. The keys are made to imitate mechanical systems and have 4mm of traveling distance and also a 50g actuation force. They likewise have a recognizable tactile bump in their action, similar to many mechanical devices. The heavy, pleasing, as well as solid activity, will quickly manage mainstream gaming and also esports. They’re additionally extremely different from rivals. The Razer’s switches are softer, lighter, and much shorter– extremely similar. The SteelSeries secrets are a lot more carefully matched, however, they’re visibly bouncier than the G213. That attribute will certainly irritate some customers. As ever, the Logitech G213 Natural born player’s keys do not compare to correct mechanical hardware: these switches might be high, heavy, and also company, however, a mechanical keyboard will have even more snap as well as heft. Likewise, remember that you might find a standard mechanical keyboard for just thirty bucks or extra pounds more.
Installing the driver on your system:
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file in File Explorer.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation.
Keyboard Sensitivity Settings
- Windows 10 has a specific setting for mouse sensitivity,
- and you can find it easily in the control panel.
- Our favorite way to find this is to simply hit the Windows key,
- then type in “mouse settings” in the search bar.
- You should see “additional mouse options” pop up under the Related Settings tab.
- This is the same kind of mouse acceleration we discussed earlier in our Windows settings section.
- It’s bad! Don’t click on it! Turn mouse acceleration off in the games you play to avoid making the character move way further or way faster than you need to.
Here are some things you can do:
- Raise your DPI as high as you possibly can. This works to counteract the sensitivity issues your particular game may be giving you.
- Lower your in-game sensitivity to its lowest setting. This won’t cause you to lag, and it won’t completely freeze your character. But it’s good to start from the lowest rung to see what the actual problem is.
- Slowly raise your sensitivity. After you’ve lowered it all the way, start raising it slowly to see if you can identify a threshold in which the problems start becoming more prominent.