- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech GameboardLogitech Gameboard
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 10 - Mac
Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard, driver, software, SetPoint, Review, Install, manual, Download For Windows And Mac- Logitech has actually stayed with this standard formula however added a lot that makes the G13 standout. Touches like backlighting that can be any kind of shade of the rainbow as well as a totally programmable LCD show as located on the firm’s pc gaming key-boards show up to offer the G13 a certain edge over its reputable competitors. Nonetheless, like with many innovative products that don’t have a defined collection of residential properties, it’s shocking how usually makers get it incorrect. So allow’s see if the G13 is the one to beat them all. The first things that you may see about the G13 are its dimension and weight. At 650g, this is no light-weight, and incorporated with its broad rubber feet implies it rests very solidly on your work desk. It likewise takes up more room than many, measuring 24cm top to bottom. Build high quality is exceptional throughout the G13 feels like it might take any misuse a heated pc gaming session might motivate you to extravagant on it.
The design is very appealing with classy as well as sharp lines, with its mostly black, matte finish avoiding the garishness that sometimes afflicts video gaming peripherals. Generally, it offers a sense of high-end a few peripherals that can match. The comfortably-sloped wrist rest is padded with a soft rubbery product that provides excellent grasp, though if we’re being incredibly choosy for those with bigger hands the ‘slippery’ silver Logitech inset is not put preferably. Just over the G13’s cushioned wrist-rest to the right is a small stick like you might locate on a joypad, with two huge grey switches for your thumb simply close to it. Sadly, the stick is only a four-way event as opposed to the full analog eight-way version you’ll locate on a joypad, as well as therefore a lot more limited in its usage. This is also higher pity thinking about Saitek’s Cyborg Command System, which has actually been on the market for a while currently, provides a full analog thumbstick that can even be mapped to serve as a mouse.
Considering that the G13 is or else balanced, it’s likewise a pity Logitech did not make the tiny section with the stick as well as 2 thumb-buttons attachable to either side (in a similar way to the number-pad on Microsoft’s inventive SideWinder X6 Keyboard), which would certainly have made its G13 the only ambidextrous video game keypad on the market besides the Zboard Fang. It deserves keeping in mind though that if the capability of this section is not needed, the G13 is flawlessly comfortable for left-handed use. Over the wrist-rest is a selection of 22 keyboard-like keys classified G1 to G22. In the top 2 rows, 4 buttons with indents serve as the WASD switches by default. The remainder of the switches is arranged so regarding be conveniently available by moving from these or for either thumb or pinky finger. Simply above the G-keys are a set of M-keys. The very first three of these switch in between setups, while the fourth one (classified MR) permits you to tape-record keyboard macros and assign them to any type of G-key in real-time.
Installing the driver on your system:
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file in File Explorer.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation.
Keyboard Sensitivity Settings
- Windows 10 has a specific setting for mouse sensitivity,
- and you can find it easily in the control panel.
- Our favorite way to find this is to simply hit the Windows key,
- then type in “mouse settings” in the search bar.
- You should see “additional mouse options” pop up under the Related Settings tab.
- This is the same kind of mouse acceleration we discussed earlier in our Windows settings section.
- It’s bad! Don’t click on it! Turn mouse acceleration off in the games you play to avoid making the character move way further or way faster than you need to.
Here are some things you can do:
- Raise your DPI as high as you possibly can. This works to counteract the sensitivity issues your particular game may be giving you.
- Lower your in-game sensitivity to its lowest setting. This won’t cause you to lag, and it won’t completely freeze your character. But it’s good to start from the lowest rung to see what the actual problem is.
- Slowly raise your sensitivity. After you’ve lowered it all the way, start raising it slowly to see if you can identify a threshold in which the problems start becoming more prominent.