- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Gaming KeyboardsLogitech Gaming Keyboards
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 10 - Mac
Logitech G11 Gaming Keyboard, driver, software, SetPoint, Review, Install, manual, Download For Windows And Mac- Logitech’s G11 Pc Gaming Key-board has neither the sophisticated flash nor the built-in LCD display of Logitech’s G15 version, yet or else, the two keyboards are precisely the exact same. Nongamers may not be also interested, yet thanks to a substantial array of adjustable tricks and sharp blue LED backlighting, we envision all sorts of COMPUTER gamers might benefit from it. The Logitech G11 Pc Gaming Key-board is a pared-down variation of the higher-end G15 design. The only differences are the absence of an integrated LCD display and, as necessary, the cost. The G11 goes with $70, while the G15 is $100, a minimum of according to Logitech’s official pricing. Real-world numbers skew reduced. We don’t recommend this keyboard for nongamers, but we do advise it for its level of customization and its backlighting.
So it was a little smaller sized. With this keyboard, Logitech effectively gives you 54 keys to making your own. We say “efficiently” due to the fact that, along with the common 104 secrets, Logitech gives you 18 extra G keys, along with three profile-switcher buttons that you toggle in between 3 different personalized G-key formats. Those extra tricks come at a cost, though. The G11 determines ‘21.5’ inches1 wide by ‘8.5’ inches deep. Using comparison, Dell’s existing default keyboard actions 17.5 inches broad by 6.25 inches deep. The G11 has a few attributes that have extra global, nongamer charm. 2 old-school USB 1.1 ports on the back allow you to add peripherals that don’t call for the extra juice or bandwidth of USB 2.0. We also like the slider that allows you to disable the Switch over to Windows switch typical to many contemporary PC keyboards. It’s made to avoid you from mistakenly porting yourself out of a video game, yet it can additionally be found helpful during everyday use.
Ultimately, a set of media control buttons on top of the G11 deal with a lot of usual media applications– Windows Media Player, iTunes, WinAmp, and others. The blue backlighting additionally looks awesome and also will certainly benefit those who such as to play in the dark. Logitech invites you to say hello to pc gaming enjoyment with the G11 video gaming keyboard. This key-board went big as well as did so snappy. With a substantial twenty-nine function keys, it integrates a macro trick with eighteen G keys to permit on-the-fly programs while still in the video game. It also features a unique, however so necessary, off button for the home window key so you will never ever again be ejected from a video game at the even worse feasible moment. The 104 tricks nestled in the center are where you would certainly anticipate, however, all keys include 3 degrees of back glow to make light evening video gaming sessions that better. It’s time to head to the next level! source support.logi.com
Logitech G11 Installing the driver on your system:
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file in File Explorer.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation.
Logitech G11 Keyboard Sensitivity Settings
- Windows 10 has a specific setting for mouse sensitivity,
- and you can find it easily in the control panel.
- Our favorite way to find this is to simply hit the Windows key,
- then type in “mouse settings” in the search bar.
- You should see “additional mouse options” pop up under the Related Settings tab.
Logitech G11 Keyboard Acceleration
- This is the same kind of mouse acceleration we discussed earlier in our Windows settings section.
- It’s bad! Don’t click on it! Turn mouse acceleration off in the games you play to avoid making the character move way further or way faster than you need to.
Logitech G11 Here are some things you can do:
- Raise your DPI as high as you possibly can. This works to counteract the sensitivity issues your particular game may be giving you.
- Lower your in-game sensitivity to its lowest setting. This won’t cause you to lag, and it won’t completely freeze your character. But it’s good to start from the lowest rung to see what the actual problem is.
- Slowly raise your sensitivity. After you’ve lowered it all the way, start raising it slowly to see if you can identify a threshold in which the problems start becoming more prominent.