- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Gaming MouseLogitech Gaming Mouse
Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 10 - Mac
Logitech G100s Optical Gaming Mouse, driver, software, SetPoint, Review, Install, manual, Download For Windows And Mac- This is an outstanding new video gaming model from Logitech, which remains to construct great credibility for one more excellent design– G100. This mouse has a new optical sensor as much as 2500 DPI, as well as long durable feet and switches. Logitech made a decision to proceed with a winning formula, however, a new fresh version of Video gaming Series computer mice does not have actually altered a lot. We get the impression that Logitech really did not wish to alter design or capability by any means, however, it fixed endurance issues this time to make sure that we have the chance to see a mouse that will stand up to as well as last longer than several models on the marketplace. The very first design provided for gamers is G100S, the follower of the G100 model, which should offer the best cost-benefit value. It is a conventional USB model with an advanced optical sensing unit of approximately 2500DPI, as well as it will most definitely be a terrific selection for much less demanding gamers.
If you know with previous Logitech versions, you will discover that this computer mouse has a similar shape like various other models in this collection: rounded upper location as well as entirely symmetrical form, so it will flawlessly fit for the majority of individuals, both left and also right-handed. We observed that the top area of a computer mouse is made from a special hydrophobic material, and also it stops hands and palms from sweating, while the entire surface area is mat plastic that doesn’t mirror fingerprints. In addition to attractive patter” at the top, the mouse looks quite standard, and also there are few details that will certainly attract unique interest to it. The computer mouse has four keys readily available: basic 2 keys listed below the scroll wheel and a unique DPI switch trick, which changes the level of sensitivity from 2500dpi to 250dpi by default, as well as you can transform its function in the SetPoint software application.
The manufacturer has actually used buttons that can stand up to 20 million clicks, while feet can hold 250 kilometers. This is, with no doubt, an incredibly resilient computer mouse. Cable for a computer mouse is very little of top quality, which would certainly contribute to the overall impression. The mouse can be linked to a computer with a USB 2.0 user interface with an action of 2ms, or a 500Hz report price and the mouse has no interior memory to conserve your settings. This mouse is perfect for RTS video games where it is more vital to be quick and precise rather than having a lot of keys. Likewise, it needs to be noted that the mouse is most likely much better for those who will certainly move it with fingers, as a result of its light-weight building and construction. Mouse top quality is excellent and the mouse seems very steady and durable, most definitely looks like it can stand up to intense use. Our team believes that Logitech did a terrific point with this design, they maintained every little thing from the G100 version and also included a brand-new exact sensing unit, as well as even more resilient feet switches. For this rate, it will not be simple to locate anything comparable.
Installing the driver on your system:
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file in File Explorer.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation.
Mouse Sensitivity Settings
- Windows 10 has a specific setting for mouse sensitivity,
- and you can find it easily in the control panel.
- Our favorite way to find this is to simply hit the Windows key,
- then type in “mouse settings” in the search bar.
- You should see “additional mouse options” pop up under the Related Settings tab.
- This is the same kind of mouse acceleration we discussed earlier in our Windows settings section.
- It’s bad! Don’t click on it! Turn mouse acceleration off in the games you play to avoid making the character move way further or way faster than you need to.
Here are some things you can do:
- Raise your DPI as high as you possibly can. This works to counteract the sensitivity issues your particular game may be giving you.
- Lower your in-game sensitivity to its lowest setting. This won’t cause you to lag, and it won’t completely freeze your character. But it’s good to start from the lowest rung to see what the actual problem is.
- Slowly raise your sensitivity. After you’ve lowered it all the way, start raising it slowly to see if you can identify a threshold in which the problems start becoming more prominent.